Re: Paul M and Pitino

>          Should they sign Walker? If not him, then who? Mercer next
>          summer? Pierce later? The market isn't going to change. At
>          some point, you're going to have to start paying market
>          value for players, like it or not. They might as well start
>          now, with the team's best player.
>
>          Opinions?
>
>          Mark

Well Mark...makes sense to me.

Paul M

Oh...before I go. Have there been any reports that Falk wont go below $105
mil.? Have there been any reports that the Celtics have even begun
negotiations with him? Could these trade rumors be negotiating strategies
by Gaston? I have a friend....a Laker fan....who thinks that it makes
perfect sense for the Celtics to get rid of the most talented player
they've had in years. After letting him read some of these posts, he said,
"Why wouldn't the Celtics do everything they can to get rid of Walker.
They're the "Clippers East"....right?