Re: Re:to trade or not to trade

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Allen <ballen007@yahoo.com>

>Can anyone give me rock solid evidence that has Antoine quoted as
>saying "I will not take anything less than 105 million dollars or
>17/Mil per year? I don't think so. The only numbers have been circulated by
the >Boston Media.

Two days ago, I asked the same question:

"...has Walker (not Falk--he'd be posturing just like Pitino
has) made any specific demands?  Has he come right out and said he wants
$100 million?  I don't think so.  By NBA rules, the Celtics could not talk
to Walker about a contract extension until July 1, but then the lockout
came, so they still haven't negotiated.  Walker is being drawn and quartered
on this list for greed, and everyone accepts it as gospel truth, but where's
the evidence?

"Now, I don't doubt that Walker wants big money, but I'd like facts, not
speculation. Can someone out there produce a quote from Walker--and the
source--as to what exactly he wants?"

No one has yet responded to this question.  But as they say in the newspaper
business, let's not let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Mike Dynon