Re: Celtic's stock

<< > Hey Jim,
 > Please don't wake him up today. He is probably lying on his bed staring
 > at his personally autographed Hanoi Jane Fonda poster (Love Comrade
 > Jane).
 > Regards,
 > Hart
  Where have I stated that I was communist? I stated that alternatives to
 capitalism exist and espoused an element of one of them, but I hardly said I
 was communist.
 	I'm not usually didactic, and I don't normally respond to personal attacks,
 but I have to point something out. I have done *nothing* to you. By merely
 stating the possibility of another system of thought than the one you adhere
 to, I seem to have attracted a vituperative(abusive) stream from you. Why? >>

can i just say would all of you please just shut the hell up?!?!  i really
don't give a damn who is a communist and who is a capitalist.  i read this
bloody list for basketball.  basketball, folks, that's where a bunch of guys
run around trying to put a round ball through a hoop.  it has nothing to do
with adam smith or the bourgeouis, its about hardwood!  if you want to have a
long drawnout argument over who won the cold war or anything else, DO IT
SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!  i'm not singling out noah or hart or anyone else here
and i really don't give a flying ^%*^%$ who started it.  just end it.  thank
you, and i'm not quite willing to give up my soapbox just yet.

later, Jake