RE: Celtic's stock

> Hey Jim,
> Please don't wake him up today. He is probably lying on his bed staring
> at his personally autographed Hanoi Jane Fonda poster (Love Comrade
> Jane).
> Regards,
> Hart

Where have I stated that I was communist? I stated that alternatives to
capitalism exist and espoused an element of one of them, but I hardly said I
was communist.
	I'm not usually didactic, and I don't normally respond to personal attacks,
but I have to point something out. I have done *nothing* to you. By merely
stating the possibility of another system of thought than the one you adhere
to, I seem to have attracted a vituperative(abusive) stream from you. Why?

Noah