Re: a center

Milwaukee offered to switch picks with the Celtics about a month before
the draft, if the C's picked up Andrew Lang's contract.
Pitino obviously didn't want to compromise any of the C's salary cap
flexibility so the deal didn't go through.

Miles Simon - Questions about his shooting/overall skill level.
WC

>From: "Greg Davis" <remy@bigpond.com>
>To: <Celtics@igtc.COM>
>Subject: Re: a center
>Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 21:43:15 +1000
>
>Having lived in Boston from '91 to '96 I became a big fan of the
Celtics.
>I'm now living back home in Australia and I really enjoy keeping up to
date
>with the latest news with the Celtics that's provided by this
newsgroup.  I
>would like to contribute to the on going discussion, but just bear in
mind
>that being so far removed from the basketball scene in the United
States I