Re: Pino's sound at Forum

----- Original Message ----- From: "Schrade, Scott"

> > > Believe me, his (Pino's) volume was well up last night at the Forum
> > > and he was sending out some very heavy distinct bass.
> >
> > How much do you think the venue affected the sound of the band, in
> > general?
>
> I agree with John H.  The smaller venue most likely helped make the bass
> louder & more distinct to the audience's ears.

That's what I thought.  It'll be interesting to see what people think of the
bass sounds at tonight's show.  If it isn't accoustic, that is.  Can you
believe it's the day of the show and that hasn't been revealed?!

Anyone want to place bets as to what they play tonight.  I bet they don't
even do Tommy, accoustic or otherwise.  Just a standard set.  I hope Roger's
voice has recovered.

Jim M