Re: Who 4

> I say more like who 4!  who 2 was the band after
> keith died, who 3 was the
> band from 89-97 and who 4 is the band we have now...

Yeah, I agree with this. Calling it "Who2" has many
things going against it. In this case, it means
dismissing a lot of great musicians who contributed to
the ability of the remaining members to get out there
and tour.

> falling back on the same old tired insult even

Mc:

Oh, is that an insult? You touted it to the list for
weeks, as if proud of it. Or don't you remember that?

> Well, Mark, it wasn't Jim who made that post

Who the fuck cares?

"Ignorance breeds Conservatism."
        anonymous

=====