Re: Documentary reviews

Man, these documentary reviews are difficult to read.  Poor Pete.
Makes me feel so sad for him.

But I'd still like to see this documentary.  So, if anyone could
transfer a copy onto VHS (playable in N. America), I'd appreciate
it.  I have plenty to trade.  (Ernie, are you working on getting
a copy?)

Some review comments which have been particularly disturbing:

"...the footage of him nervously trying to crack a joke about his
hearing with officers showed a desperate man."

"The impression...was of a man drawn to the forbidden."

"The...documentary...showed an exhausted and deeply worried Townshend
being questioned by police after scores of journalists gathered to
watch his house being searched..."

"Dressed in a winter jacket and a T-shirt, with deep bags under his
eyes, Townshend apologizes..."

It's weird to think all this was audio-taped & filmed!  And that it
was aired!

Thanks, Keets, for posting the reviews & thanks, Martin Bailey, for
your fan perspective.  At least it's good to know that Pete comes off
as simply foolish & not dangerous.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/