When Does a Band Stop Being a Band?

>From: "Scott Schrade"
>Subject: When Does a Band Stop Being a Band?

<snip>

>I actually hope they don't quit. If they can put out original music and
>stage dynamic shows, I think the public should still welcome the
>contribution old musicians make.

Besides being the best part of this article, it's also a foreshadowing.
If The Who's shows are repeats of the last two years, and if the new music
flops, we're going to hear and read articles like this all summer long.

But, that's nothing I'm sure Pete hasn't thought of a thousand times over
the last two years.

I'm more concerned about the BBC documentary on pedophilia.
Nothing like having a cloud hanging over the new activity.

Kevin  in VT

P.S.   Bruce sucks!!