Re: Insanity on the high seas

> Bruce:
>
> What I want to know is: is she involved in the
> religion. There's an Elvis religion, you know.

Hey we live in the Elvis belt don't we? :) As Mojo Nixon so aptly said
"Elvis is everywhere, Elvis is everything, Elvis is everybody, Elvis is
still the King!"

Lisa Marie is one of those scientology freaks (not to insult anyone here if
they are into this).

> > Subject: when will this end.
>
> Apparently never.

Amen, can you folks take this to private email? Trust me the rest of us
could care less about whatever it is and my delete key finger is sore.

Bruce