RE: Jo....in the know...

>From: "L. Bird"
>Subject: RE: Jo....in the know...
>
>>And why do you feel the need to speak for anyone here.
>>Fuck you and fuck off.
>
>Because you're posting it to the list and I'm reading it. Therefore I can
speak for myself.

But, you're not speaking for yourself.
You're speaking for Jo.  Unless of course you can explain to me how it is
that Jo calling me an asshole involves you again?
Had you just kept your mouth shut and let Jo answer for herself, you could
have spared the list the dozens of posts of you butting in and me having to
counter your misinformation.

You obviously feel that Jo isn't strong enough or intelligent enough to
speak for herself.

But, you like this, after all.

Kevin in VT