RE: Jo....in the know...

>You are telling something that Jo wanted kept private to about 1000 people
on this list.

I said nothing until Jo posted her letter to Jon.

All was not yet revealed, but now I think the story should be pretty much clear to all readers. And what about Ollie Cat? Unless she had some other reason to un-subscribe, then likely she's still here and completely embarrassed.

> If I'm following the story correctly, you have also told prominent members
of other lists and asked them to "investigate."

When I did this, I mentioned absolutely no names.  Jo outed herself,.... as
it should be.

Likely this is more mis-communication. Jo may be under the impression that you used her name.

And, let me add, that I find nothing to fault Jo for what happened.  It
happened, and that's not a negative reflection on Jo.

>I'd recommend that the best way to handle this is for you to apologize
abjectly for spreading it around

And why do you feel the need to speak for anyone here.
Fuck you and fuck off.

Because you're posting it to the list and I'm reading it. Therefore I can speak for myself.

keets

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee. Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963