Ouch...no.........awwwww!!!

>From: SicilianMother@
>Subject: Ouch...no.........awwwww!!!
>
>I have to talk Who........I HAVE to.

Well, well, well.
What a surprise.
You just HAVE to talk Who after leaving here "for good!" .
And, after blasting my ass wide open for defending Peet, even though I
"secretly" agree with you (trying real hard not to call you a liar).

Here's a concept....
How 'bout a *fucking* apology, hmmmm????

>Long live rock, long live the Who

How 'bout an apology to Pete, while were at it??
OH!  And how about a "thank you" for bringing reality back into your life.

>Love,
>Jo of the shizzle

What ever....
Jo of the something, that's for sure.

As far as I'm concerned, I'll be damned if you're going to piss all over me
and the list and then slide back in like nothing happened.

Keet's statement of "you have your moods" was a gross simplification.
Now own up to them.

Kevin in VT