Re: I heard the two new songs and they are glorious!

Best dollar I ever spent, I had one of those free downloads from a Pepsi
bottle cap, so I got one for free. If you don't feel like paying for them
then you can go buy a six pack Pepsi (1 out of 3 bottle's is a winner). I
recommend them to every one. Good to finally hear some new Who.

I wish iTunes had a counter so you could see how many times a song has been downloaded -- that way we might judge the sales. When I looked last night, Baba was still at the top of the download list.

keets

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as $29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/