RE: I heard the two new songs and they are glorious!

Roger and Pete's solo albums intersect.

All this time Pete has been thinking he couldn't write for Roger's voice. Would you suspect maybe he hadn't been listening to Roger's solo stuff? Heheh. :) This works fine.

Maybe he thinks Roger can't sing jazz, too, but after their performance on "One Life's Enough" they might as well put some of that out, too.

Obviously I'm talking to myself here, but it's fun, after all. :)

keets

One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page  download MSN Toolbar now! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/