FW: StopFCC.Com Campaign Update

FYI...

-----Original Message-----
From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 10:30 AM
To: O'Neal, Kevin W.
Subject: StopFCC.Com Campaign Update

Dear StopFCC.Com Supporter,

It has been one week since we launched the petition, and the support has been great!  We currently have over 22,000 signatures - 13,000 of which have come in during the last 24 hours!

We just wanted to remind you to tell as many people about the campaign as possible.  Here are some ideas:

* Call local radio shows

* Mention the site if you are a broadcaster or reporter

* Link to us from your blog, website, signature

* Submit the link to news websites

* Post about StopFCC.com in your message forums

* Send the URL to your buddy list

* Scream from the rooftops

We also wanted to thank the dozens of different radio shows that have already mentioned us to their listeners and especially the shows that have had us on to talk about the site: Howard Stern (Nationwide), Russ Martin (Dallas) and BJ Shea (Seattle)!

!NEW! - Tell a friend at http://www.stopfcc.com/friend.php

Keep fighting the good fight for free speech!

-StopFCC.Com

Confidentiality Notice: