Re: Pete's Hands

In a message dated 3/8/2004 9:29:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SicilianMother@xxxxxxx writes:
It is funny, we celebrate Pete for being that way.  But, I know that
statement describes me to a T, and yet I beat myself up over it.  I bet Pete
does too

No need in that.

 Yo. Ahoy, Y'all.  My AOL screen name was stolen by some fool and I got shut
down.  It's all sorted out now.

Jo:

Sorry I didn't respond to your gushing review of our evening with the kids.
I had more fun than you did.  Steph said "Dad you're right, they're a great
family. I had so much fun!"  And that's from a 16 year old.  I hope that we
didn't get too crazy on you with the Jamie Kennedy Experiment recollections.  It's
our favorite show ya know.

Jon back in Mi.