Re: Summer Tour

> But, I'm becoming increasingly pessimistic about this Summer.

So, you subscribe to my Spring/Summer 2005 tour theory then?
I think we have to ask ourselves:  If they're gonna release a new CD
in 2005, then when are they gonna sit down & record the thing?

I figure recording the CD will take a few months worth of studio
time.  Right?  Could they work that in during a Summer 2004 tour?

Or would they have time *after* a Summer 2004 tour to record
the new CD?  Record the CD during Autumn & Winter?

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/