Rock 'n' Roll Myths - Keith Moon

A message from John Woffinden in the U.K.:

In the UK is that I see that next Thursday morning
(5th February) at 00.50am Channel 4 are showing a 20
minute documentary entitled 'Rock 'n' Roll Myths -
Keith Moon'.  It is billed as being (and I quote
here!) "The fact behind the fiction about the demise
of the Who's drummer'.
It is tucked away at such an unearthly hour that I
thought a lot of Who fans might miss it.

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com