Re: Fiddle about

----- Original Message ----- From: <Sroundtable@xxxxxxx>
> It still begs the question- Who will sing Fiddle About?  A guest, perhaps?

I'd say very likely.  This event is set up to have guest performers, anyway.

I still haven't figured out how I feel about the fact that they're playing
Tommy to begin with.  This is the "something quite surprising" Pete was
talking about?  Didn't most of you think that would be something to do with
the new music?  Isn't Tommy, one more time, kind of a let down?  I'll have
to pull out my Encore discs and listen to the Tommy sections.  My initial
feeling was that it was a weak part of the set that year.  How about those
of you who were there?

Jim M