Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V11 #22

> See my original point - if they couldn't play one, just once, on the 2002
> tour, what was that about?

Good point.  Had to be because of the timing of his death & the immediate
grieving period.  If John had died, say, *six months* before the tour, perhaps
playing one of his songs would've been more feasible.

> I frankly couldn't believe that no one commented on any list I was on that
> there wasn't a single John song being played.

Oh, I remember it being mentioned.  But it all seemed appropriate at the
time, again because of the nearness of his death to the start of the tour.
Sort of a judgment-clouded way of paying respect. (?)

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/