Uncle Ernie at RAH

> I feel like betting somebody a buck that they'll keep them in.  It
> would be too grotesque to leave out either Fiddle About or Cousin
> Kevin. The artistic integrity of the story itself would
> suffer.

History tells us that they will at least play Uncle Ernie.  I'd say unlikely to play cousin Kevin because they have played it live so sparingly over the years.  The only one I even know of was during 1989 Tour.  It's harmonies are very complex and it's a very hard song to sing.  Uncle Ernie, however, was used time and time again, even in the mid-70s when they had scaled Tommy down to 5 or 6 songs.  Just an opinion.  Question is, who will sing Uncle Ernie?

Mc