Re: RAH

Inga, re

> > However, I'll be a little over 6 months pregnant at the time,
> >
> > so if I do get there, I may need some assistance in trading up to a
> > seat

If the RAH is like most other British halls and arenas, all you'll need to
do is point at your bump, point at the stairs, and say "I'm awfully sorry,
but I feel a touch faint, my seat is apparently up there" and they'll do
their best to put you in a seat where you won't run the risk of giving birth
in the hall.

I know when my wife and I went to see Queen and she was 7 months pregnant,
we didn't have to queue - they let us go straight in and found seats lower
down the banked seating.

Cheers,

John