Re: Meaty, Beaty, Big & Not Boring!

> Maybe I don't understand you, but did you think it was John doing that
> on the studio song?  Maybe both of them or something?  I've always heard
> Pete doing the BA-ROOM. When it was played live I figured John *had* to
> do it so Pete could do the strumming because that's the only way it would
> work.

I always thought it was Entwistle doing the BA-ROOMs on the studio version.
Using a different, more trebly bass.  But the other day I'm like, "Wait a
minute.  Sound-wise, that's placed in the same area of the stereo spectrum
as Pete's loud electric guitar track.  Is it Pete?"

Yes, & OX would have to do the BA-ROOMs live because they wouldn't have the
luxury of an overdubbed guitar track.

So, have I been incorrect all these years?  Has it been stated somewhere
that Pete does the BA-ROOMs on the studio version?

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/