Re: Meaty, Beaty, Big & Not Boring!

In a message dated 1/23/2004 9:40:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
A horrible thought occurred to me while listening to "Pineball Blizzard."
You know Entwistle's famous BA-ROOM! intros?  What if that's not him?
<gasp!>  Why would I say such a thing?

Maybe I don't understand you, but did you think it was John doing that on the
studio song?  Maybe both of them or something?  I've always heard Pete doing
the BA-ROOM. When it was played live I figured John *had* to do it so Pete
could do the strumming because that's the only way it would work.

Jon in Mi.