Re: Meaty, Beaty, Big & Not Boring!

Scott wrote:

> I like the drums in "The Seeker."  No overplaying here.  Wonderful re-
straint.  Hard to keep Moonie down, though.  Notice the evenly placed tom
rolls during the closing verse.  He's like a shaken laboratory beaker with
a cork on top:  stuff squirts out.

He now!  You're getting me excited with all of this
shaking and squirting talk.

Back to MBBAB:
I happen to be looking at the Ultimate Collection
CD that was issued a year or so back, and the first
disk has nearly all the tracks from MBBAB.   Haven't
done a proper comparison, but I swear from memory it
is damn close.

Joe in Philly