re: Ray Davies

> I just read that while chasing a robber in New Orleans that stole his woman's
> purse he was shot in the leg.  He's said to be at a hospital in good spirits
> and should be fine.
>
> It is rumored that his reindeer were also knocked to the
> floor.
>
> Jon in Mi.

I don't know about the reindeer, but he was shot in the leg and is recovering from injuries which are not serious, thank god.  This whole event is quite odd, considering that as my band embarks on a new concept, we are planning a 4-song Kinks tribute and I have been watching videos of Lola and You Really Got Me so I can find a way to look like Ray.

Mc