Re: Ray Davies

In a message dated 1/7/2004 12:14:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Sroundtable@xxxxxxx writes:
I don't know about the reindeer, but he was shot in the leg and is recovering
from injuries which are not serious, thank god.  This whole event is quite
odd, considering that as my band embarks on a new concept, we are planning a
4-song Kinks tribute and I have been watching videos of Lola and You Really Got
Me so I can find a way to look like Ray.

Hey Mc,

You guys should include a song called "Father Christmas" by the Kinks in your
little tribute.

Jon in Mi.