Re: NOW AND THEN passing through Rabbits.

	>From: "Bruce"
	>Subject: Re: NOW AND THEN passing through Rabbits.
>
>>>"They have more greatest
>>>hits
>>>albums than albums of original material".
>>
>> It's true!
>> Why?
>
>The Who were on tour while others were in the studio.

Good point.
So, now, what would we rather have, more studio albums to go back and listen to, or many ferocious live bootlegs?
I think I'd have to vote for studio albums of original material.
The boots can get more than a bit repetitive.

>> I can't think of any for Zep.
>Not until the 90s with the two box sets.

Damn, you're right.

>> Beatles?  Only "One".
>Red and Blue albums

Doh!  Of course.  Where's my head!

>> Stones?  "Hot Rocks", and now "40 Licks".
>Big Hits (High Tide and Green Grass)
>Through The Past Darkly (Big Hits Vol 2)
>Hot Rocks
>More Hot Rocks
>Made in the Shade
>Sucking in the 70s