Re: Pino on Bass

> I get there, and my reaction is....<sigh>.
> "world renowned bass man, Pino Palladino" ?

I've had three friends of mine express disappointment already.  One
friend gave me a lecture saying, "What are they doing?  They should
just hang it up.  Pino again?  That's like saying Entwistle's sound
didn't really mean that much to the band.  That they can just go on
with an unimpressive session player & keep doing their thing."

Conversely, this friend also said everything would be different if
they had recorded a new album with Pino. (!)

Pino sure brings out the emotion in people, doesn't he?

- SCHRADE in Akron

The Council For Secular Humanism
http://www.secularhumanism.org/