Re: Pino on Bass

In a message dated 2/13/2004 7:15:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<Pino sure brings out the emotion in people, doesn't he?

I like Pino.  Am I in the minority?

When I listen to the 2002 Toronto Encore CD, I was expecting something really
horrible.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I think Pino is getting an unfair
shake.  I think it is the Kenney Jones syndrome.  But, I think Pino is alot
better for the Who then Kenney was.

Give the poor guy a break.  He stepped in a few days notice, and did an
incredible job.  At this point, he will only do even better.  Again, I don't think
his style is as different from our beloved John's as Jone's was to our beloved
Moonie.

my .02
Jo :)