Re: Hearing impaired fans!

We did a experiment in 7th grade where one person had a buddy for a day and you were blindfolded the entire time!!! Belive me it sucked the wang big time!! Drinking milk was a bad time also walking into things!! Walking into girls was fun of course but the rest sucked lol. Being deaf would suck I know but you could cominicate still as I am doing now. Think of what Pete was thinking when he wrote Tommy...kid was in a black void,he had nothing to live for. WOW too deep for me time to play some music....Bill