Re: YMB at Young Vic

----- Original Message ----- From: <Sroundtable@xxxxxxx>

>How about Daltrey's stuttering during My Generation Blues at Swansea along
with Pete's >stuttering guitar.

Speaking of st-tut-tut-tering, I was trying to pin down the point when Roger
went from singing "Talkin bout my g-g-g-g-generation" to "Talkin bout
muh-muh-muh-muh my my".  I really can't stand the latter.  I noticed
recently that the change happened a lot earlier than I expected and there
was at least one evolutionary step in between.  Does that bug anyone else?

Jim M