Re: an outlet..

You can blame a lot of it on the Media they harp on it and harp and it the same thing over and over. Most of the time I hate the media. Guess they think that is what the people want to hear. In europe it is nothing to see nude's on the telly. Or the beach. I don't think it is per say the boob. It's what ever they want to harp on over and over. Don't watch cheep shows like Entertainment Tonight in the states and what ever other shows they have like that world wide. The Michael Jackson thing is played out every night. I feel he is guilty and somehthing is wrong with him yet I am sick of seeing him on tv or in the rag mags. So turn it off. It's the media who runs with stories and just won't let go until people out there don't want to hear it or they can pick on someone else.
People like to see stars have something go wrong with them so they can feel better about themselfs. Be it they got fat. Or whatever the media loves to get you. It sucks. But if the media had no one who would watch or read this crap it would not be so bad or would it? Who knows. People will always get off on a cleb's mistakes or troubles. It comes with being a celb. I say great good for Janet for giviing it a go. To bad the people are giving it a hard time. Swim suit show more.
I hope my in put does not offend any one. execpt the media!!!!!!!

--- JOELTLE515@xxxxxxx wrote:
I have decided to use this outlet, since I don't really have any other that
will reach a group of people, to express my outrage and disgust and anger over
the media frenzy about what I'm gonna call: "the boob".

at a time where this country is expected to reach a record deficit of $500
billion this year, the bush administration "hinting" that WMD in iraq don't
exist (only cheney and rumsfeld seem to have hope that it still does), meanwhile
it is costing over 500 american lives and thousands more of iraqi civilians,
about over 1,000 people in the third world, as i'm typing this, have died from
either hunger or AIDS, John kerry is winning most of the democratic primaries,
and yet "the boob" is the biggest story this country is dealing with. who
cares?! and to top it all off, CBS have decided to ban "miss J." from the grammy
awards because of this incident. she was expected to just simply present and
introduce a tribute to Luther vandross. timberlake however is expected to go on
and I feel if he is so smart, he will protest this by either making a
statement during his performance or drop out of the program altogether. how come
eminem was allowed to go on when he performed with elton John but Janet isn't?
ratings perhaps?

what has happened to this "free nation"? a country where it seems violence on
TV is more acceptable than sex or nudity. i'd rather have the sex and nudity
than the violence thank you. sorry if I sound like a "hippie". i've nothing
against violence on TV really, just seems unfair that a stupid "boob" and bono
cursing at the golden globes last year gets more press. I think 9/11 is a good
example of violence on television. but that's just me.

agree or disagree with me if you want, I just needed an outlet to get all
this off my chest. it's very rediculous. why should a "free nation" like america
having censoring on, let's say, the osbournes but when it's aired in england,
all the cursing is left in and no one makes a big deal about it over there?

pax um biscum

Sign up for FREE email from MeowMail.com at http://www.meowmail.com