Please keep me in your thoughts

	>From: Anna Mormack
	>Subject: Please keep me in your thoughts
>
>Please keep me in
>your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery; I'm a
>tough little Who Rottweiler, but I need all of the
>support I can get from everyone during this time!

You got it!
Hang in there Anna.

This struck an interesting chord for me, in that my father (now 83) and I recently debated the need for the "elderly" (increasingly difficult to define) to undergo yearly driving, vision, and cognitive thinking tests.

I say debate, but it really wasn't that, since we were both in agreement that such testing is necessary.
Hell, Vermont requires yearly car inspections.
What about the operators????
Guns (and cars) don't kill people, people do!

Kevin in VT
(to be clear, I support the removal of guns from our society)