Please keep me in your thoughts

On 19 August at about 8 AM, as I was walking to work,
I was run over by a car driven by an 87 year old
woman.  Needless to say, being trapped underneath for
20 minutes was the worst pain of my life, way worse
than when I fell off of a horse two years ago.  I have
second- and third-degree burns all over my stomach and
abdomen and had to have surgery on my severely broken
right leg last Monday.  Right now there's a brace
around the lower leg to hold the pins in place in my
broken bones, and an immobiliser around the rest of
the leg.  The gashes and scrapes on my hands and arms
are almost all healed, and I'll be able to walk on my
own two feet instead of with a walker by October.  The
police and doctors said I'm lucky to be alive and that
I didn't have more damage done.  Please keep me in
your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery; I'm a
tough little Who Rottweiler, but I need all of the
support I can get from everyone during this time!

=====
Anna U. Mormack
Welcome to My World:
Main Page:  http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl