Re: The Note That Began All....

In a message dated 10/29/2003 10:16:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Pretty cool shit, huh?  Are you filled with the wonder of Science?

Yeah.  See?  I think you think I just like to argue! ;-) Not so. (Maybe you
are leery about my views based on popular beliefs and what you have heard from
others in your past experiences?)  I'm open to things that I didn't know about
before.  I would, as a rule, desire to always remain open for my entire life.

>But before we go recommending Pete for a Nobel Prize we should realize that
there are differences between Pete's "story" & String Theory as it's known.

Oh yeah, I know that, but there are some similarities that are very
intriguing.  Who thinks like that!  As Mark said, Pete is more on the spiritual side.
He isn't doing any formal scientific tests that I know of, but he doesn't seem
to want to let go of this subject. I believe that it is central to our
purpose in the grand scheme of things. Much better subjects than Twisted Sister
tackled.

The talk of many dimensions, parallel universes, the 20 constants of
measurement in the universe as we know it, the problem of how to deal with the
conflicting sets of laws that correspond to the micro and macro theories of Quantum
mechanics and General relativity, the quest to unite these two (Einstein's
dream), having the problem of dealing with two separate "everywheres" and having
no way to even test the string theory, show that there is far more than meets
the casual eye.  Or  brain for that matter!  Bravo.  I applaud this research
and enjoy how it must be exact.

The universe is not nonsensical.  It has got to make sense.  This fits what I
believe and know about God.  The universe and how it operates actually
reveals what kind of God it is that we have.  This is part of the proof that I spoke
of.

The bible repeatedly and emphatically reveals the matter of the human spirit.
Hmm.  I wonder why seemingly *no one* knows about this crucial fact! This is
what every human has and it is what is used by us to contact this God, who is
Himself-Spirit.  Not that far fetched of a concept when you consider what
things are mentioned in the above paragraphs.

One thing is certain to me.  Humans are unique among all animals and living
things that are known.  It is not a proud thing to say that we are vastly
superior to any other animals in intellect, knowledge seeking, spiritual thirsting,
and in groping for the truth.  This is plain fact.  Dolphins may be smart,
but they can't put on a presentation like Brian Greene just did.  The reason for
this is that we are made in the image of our creator.  We are just like Him.
This creator knows all the facts and has put within us a thirst to seek Him.
Even in a situation where there is an enemy confusing things in untold ways
is doing his best to destroy man and is distracting us from doing this very
thing, of seeking God.

Those that "tune in" will benefit.  Those that scoff and deride instead of
opening up will stay ignorant of these things.  I could easily laugh off the
string theory seeing how there is no way to see strings inside of quarks inside
of electrons traveling around bonded protons and neutrons in atoms that are in
everything.  But they may just be there.  There may be a way to unite the two
sets of laws in our universe.

Pete said "Somebody saves me. Again and again..."  This is golden experience
that shouldn't be scoffed at so quickly.  I don't think he knows who it is.
But he's relaying the experience.  Very forthright.

Physics is the study of matter and energy and their relationships.  The
physical things are the outermost universe and are grasped by the mind. Smart minds
grasp more than dull minds in this realm. However, there are two levels
deeper; the realm of the soul and the realm of the spirit.  They playing field is
level here.  No one has the upper hand or the larger paycheck.  The more open
you are, the richer you will become.

The deeper something is, the more important it is, and the more satisfaction
it brings.

Jon in Mi.

If you realized how highly you were created, you wouldn't do the things you
do.

Witness Lee