Re: Welcome Suzanne:

> Maybe yall can each give me a sentence or two  bio so I can create some
> more complete pictures here of who is who....

Hi, Suzanne!  My name is Scott.  I'm in my mid-30s & have been a Who fan
since around 1981.

I like science, long walks in the park, gloves in the winter, cars that
run, & reading a newspaper at lunch.

Welcome to the camp!  Feel free to post often.  Like Joe said, the list
has been kinda quiet lately (hint hint, all you non-posting motherfuckers!).

Sometimes we get crude, sometimes we get silly, sometimes we get angry,
sometimes we get sappy, but most of the time we just get down to some
good 'ole fashioned Who discussion!

Again,.....welcome!

- SCHRADE in Akron

Most institutions demand unqualified faith; but the institution of science
makes skepticism a virtue.
     - Robert Merton, 1962