Welcome Suzanne:

Suzanne wrote:

> Maybe yall can each give me a sentence or two  bio so I can
create some more complete pictures here of who is who and we can chat more
knowledgably about our common denominator, the Who.

Suzanne:

Welcome to the list.   We've done the bio thing here
several times over the last 5 years with varying degrees
of participation. Don't be surprised if there are few
get a feel for who we are.   The list is in a quiet
state right now.

Take care...

Joe in Philly