Re: Welcome Suzanne:

In a message dated 10/28/2003 6:18:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lewinski@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<Welcome to the list.   We've done the bio thing here
<several times over the last 5 years with varying degrees
<of participation. Don't be surprised if there are few
<get a feel for who we are.   The list is in a quiet
<state right now.

<Take care...

<Joe in Philly

Joe:

That was cool to get the ball rolling.  'cept you didn't mention anything
about your self.

Sue:

Welcome to the list.  It's always nice to have more females on the list.
Sometimes it gets a bit testosterone heavy.

I am in So. Cal., 36 years old.  I think Pete is innocent of charges and
doesn't owe anyone  an explanation other then the appropriate authorities and his
close family/friends (Scott, Kevin).  I think John's birthday is Oct.
9th(Bjorn).  I think Roger has alot of gas, but is doing a super job Extreme
History(myself).  I think Keith is irreplaceable and I miss him (everyone). I think the
Who should go on playing, touring as long as they feel up to it and call
themselves whatever the hell they want, it is their music afterall (my good friend
Mark L.).

I believe in God (Jon), voted for George W. and Arnold (also Mark L.). I like
to dish it out, but cry when someone picks on me (not really, ok sometimes)
(Scott).  But, have learned, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the
kitchen.  It gets mighty hot in herre sometimes.  And I try but use properly english
and gramar or puntuasion? (Alan).

Hope that helps.

Jo :)