Quad, TKAA, and Stein

from a recent interview w/ Stein online at The
Hollywood Reporter:

THR: "What about the BBC? What did you cull from
there?"

Stein: "At the BBC there were people who had worked
there who had some stuff. There were things that we
were never able to find. I went to Copenhagen because
there was footage from a tour in 1966 where I think
that a news crew had shot some of their gig and had
gone backstage and Roger and Pete had a fistfight. And
I was dying to have that footage. I didn't think there
was the true warm-and-fuzzy Who moments I was looking
for. We hadn't found them yet -- like the rehearsals
from "Quadrophenia (for the tour) ... that actually
was shot, but nobody could find that. Nobody could
find that. I was so disappointed."

So, does that still constitute a f$%k-up?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr/music/feature_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1984240

=====
.
.