Re: Nothing is Everything

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Lewinski"

> Then he says, "It is nothing, but is everything."

Let's See Action has been resonating with me recently, particularly that
line. It can be interpreted many ways, but I get these two very different
thoughts.  "Nothing is everything."  No one thing is so important as to
outweigh all else.  Very comforting when life's problems seem overwhelming,
very grounding when you think you've got things going your way.  And then,
"everything is nothing is..."  All that we see and all that we know is just
a speck in an infinite and timeless universe.  How much more humbling and
disturbing a thought can there be than that?  That might be as close to
summing up human existence as you can get in seven words or less.

> See, my Who influence has even complete strangers quoting lyrics.

Yes, well, when you write songs inspired by Indian philosophy, you find you
have a billion people quoting them back to you!

Jim M