Re: Half a whole - Who's Left

Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 09:22:36 -0400
From: "Kevin O'Neal" <kevinandt@xxxxxxxxx>

What she should have said is....will you stop making love to your wife
(anyone with their own wife, sorry, I'm not trying to make this personal or
anything like that), as you get older?  She's likely diminished from her
prime in her late 20's.

No, but the question is, when parts of her start falling off and are replaced with someone else's parts, at what point should I stop calling her Sally?

Cheers,
--
Alan
"the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a SHOTGUN."