Re: Roger's Extreme History

> I guess I have to either stay up, or find out when they replay the
> episodes.

Here's a repost from Relayers of an Extreme History schedule.  I don't
know if this is a *partial* schedule or a *complete* schedule containing
the entire run of the series.

Extreme History With Roger Daltrey
Surviving the Colorado River
30 minutes- Series Premiere, (CC), N
Daltrey takes on the Colorado River in a replica of the boat used by
one-armed Maj. John Wesley Powell and climbs one-armed along the 500-
foot-high river walls.
Sun  Oct  5  10:30P   HIST- The History Channel
Mon  Oct  6  02:30A   HIST- The History Channel
Tue  Oct  7  11:00P   HIST- The History Channel
Wed  Oct  8  03:00A   HIST- The History Channel
Sat  Oct 11  07:00P   HIST- The History Channel

Extreme History With Roger Daltrey
Surviving a Buffalo Hunt
30 minutes- (CC), N
To the Plains Indian, the buffalo represents food, shelter and
clothing.
Sun  Oct 12  10:30P   HIST- The History Channel
Mon  Oct 13  02:30A   HIST- The History Channel
Fri  Oct 17  11:00P   HIST- The History Channel
Sat  Oct 18  03:00A   HIST- The History Channel
Sat  Oct 18  07:00P   HIST- The History Channel

Extreme History With Roger Daltrey
Surviving the Wild West
30 minutes- (CC), N
For 20 years, thousands of cowboys drive millions of steer through
the rugged prairies of Texas and Oklahoma.
Sun  Oct 19  10:30P   HIST- The History Channel
Mon  Oct 20  02:30A   HIST- The History Channel
Sat  Oct 25  07:00P   HIST- The History Channel

Extreme History With Roger Daltrey
Surviving the Life of a Caveman
30 minutes- (CC), N
Prehistoric humans survive and thrive in an often hostile world.
Sun  Oct 26  10:30P   HIST- The History Channel
Mon  Oct 27  02:30A   HIST- The History Channel

- SCHRADE in Akron

Ignorance is the soil in which belief in miracles grows.
	- Robert G. Ingersoll (1833 - 1899)