Re: Half a whole - Who's Left

In a message dated 10/4/2003 6:24:05 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
kevinandt@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I keep coming back to Jo's sex analogy.
She was close, but not quite on.
What she should have said is....will you stop making love to your wife
(anyone with their own wife, sorry, I'm not trying to make this personal or
anything like that), as you get older?  She's likely diminished from her
prime in her late 20's.
We know Jo's tits are.   Doh!  ;-o

Yikes, the truth hurts.........HAHA!!  Laughing because I know that is what
God made plastic surgeons for, correct?

Jo <who's scooping her tit's "aka" boobies up off the floor and stuffing them
into her bra as we speak>