Re: Monsters and Gods

	>From: "Jim M"
	>Subject: Re: Monsters and Gods
>
>Well, at least you realize we're *both* asses.

Just because you try and make an ass out of me, doesn't make it so.

>Not seriously. Just as friends do, before the second one tells the first to fuck off. Kind of
>like Pete and the "get on with it" guy. No?

And *that's* what is so incredibly insensitive of me?  So, now, you're stepping in the middle of some harmless ribbing between friends?  Right.
Try and get your story straight, will ya?

>Sorry, I must have been asleep in class. We got homework?

Well, if you too want to be dubbed "Flounder", then go ahead and practice inconsistency.
Looks like you already are.

>Hey, I'm all for that. But, you really don't think it's a little callous to clip the very >sentence where she reveals that and turn it into a lesbian joke? I guess it's just me, then.

No, I don't.
And, yes it's you.  Perhaps some others, but let's look at the intent.  And, I'm the one who knows that, and it can't be argued with.  Or, are you about to give us exact guidelines as to when we could touch the sacred post about Jo's past?  Was it two days after?  How about 2 digests after?  Three?  Or should it be four?  How 'bout getting a policy together and presenting to the board for approval.  Why don't you and Jo go get a room?

>>And, ya know...I don't give a rats ass what you think.
>Obviously.

At least you're reading me loud and clear on this point.

	>>Someone posts about something bad in their lives, and we're now all
	>>obligated to give out apologies??
>
>Yes, Kevin, that's *exactly* what I was saying.

I don't think you know *what* you're saying.  So, keeper of what is moral and proper to do, what *is* the correct response?  Or, were we all supposed to just sit quietly?  If I recall correctly, *that's* what was happening.  A dead list.  Nice.

>That's true. At least no one gave me the finger. That would have *really* offended me, being so >fragile and deliicate. Ah, there's that consistency I'm supposed to be striving for.

Did I say I was offended?
Nope.  Just pointed out the total about-face.  Did I like it?  No.

>>Here's a thought, why don't you butt out?
>
>Cause if you didn't want anyone to comment on it, you should have kept it private.
Comment on it, fine.  But don't go accusing me of being "insensitive", or "callous".  Those are your judgements, and they were not my intent.
You seem to have a history of jumping to conclusions, and then throwing out the accusations.  History has further shown that you're usually wrong.

>Or do we need your permission to address you, Your Highness?

You have my permission to address me as "Your Highness".

>>Getting the idea that there's more here than meets your eye, Jim?
>
>There always is, isn't there? We're up to 11 dimmensions, and counting.

It's amazing, isn't it.  Sorry if you haven't been pulled into that insanity yet.  It's not fun.  And, I with it would stop!  I'm a bit tired of being treated one way in private, and another way on list.  That's about as far from being real as it gets.

	>I believe my very first (the first!) post about this stated "I'm not saying
	>anyone is lying or anything."

>I apologize, then.

What's that?

>I apologize, then.

One more time...

>I apologize, then.

>I still think you're putting these statements under way to much of a microscope, as if they're a >scientific theory that needs to be entirely consistent or else it fails.

Again, I don't give a rats ass what you think.  I thought that was obvious to you.
I've got some thoughts on you, if you want to hear them.

>I don't need to re-crerate the situation like I'm investigating the Space Shuttle crash, if
>that's what you mean.

No, because you made up your mind right at the beginning, and then shut your ears to everything else.  Tra-la-la-la-la.

>Going by memory, I thought we knew very early that Pete paid
<snip>

Whoa there partner, besides being wrong, I thought you didn't need to re-create the situation?

To be clear, I was very hesitant to even mention my concerns regarding Pete's last statements, because unfortunately some of the current population on this site, just plain old didn't want to hear it.  I for one don't understand why.  Maybe it's you and those like you that don't want to look, for fear of what you'll find?  Sad.

>>How's the view from up there...on your high horse?
>I must be lookinig off the wrong end.

I don't think you're lookinig at all.

Kevin in VT