The Vegas Job, A familiar face

Just done with watching the Vegas Job DVD, during the extra section where
audience members are interviewed regarding their love of The Who, who should I
see flashing the lucky 'W' sign into the camera, none other I believe, than Sean
from CA.
aka OKCU
A pity Sean did not get to talk on film, but it was great seeing him their
nonetheless, cant say I was familiar with the other geezers, but it was a fun
thing to watch.

On another matter regarding Guitar Wizard on Petes Board, this is not Chris
Bacon of the Wholigans but another Chris.

Barry, Dave and Darren of the Wholigans are members on the Shout,  Chris is
not an active member on anylist.

Barry is indeed a member on Relayers, and he requested that any details
relating to possible venues for gigs be posted directly to the contact email on the
Wholigans official site.

Andrew (Rees)

"As you can see, an encore is impossible.
We have drums everywhere. As they
go to the dressing room, please say an incredible
thank you to The Who."
                                  Compere Jeff Dexter
                                         The Oval 18/9/71