Re: thewhothismonth.com

From: "Jim M" <petenotped@xxxxxxxxxxx>

From: "Sue Tal" <suetal@xxxxxxxxx>

My computer also has been screwed up lately too, so I am sending this from
another location. This stupid thing called "realphx.com" keeps affecting a
lot of stuff.

I'm not sure I have a solution for you. I have tried Ad-aware and McAfee, but they haven't picked up this scriipt.

One of the articles I found while searching for your problem mentioned Spybot, http://spybot.eon.net.au/

I'd heard of it before, but dismissed it since ad-aware wasn't helpiing me. Well, I've downloaded and run it this morning and the initial results are very promising. So far, the ads are gone. Mine was called xads.offeroptimizer and it appeared every time I started explorer, if anyone's interested.

Jim M

See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com