Re: Healthcare (ugh) - No Who.

Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 09:26:01 -0400
From: "Kevin O'Neal" <kevinandt@gmavt.net>

From: Alan McKendree
Subject: Re: Healthcare (ugh) - No Who.

It's consistent with wanting to preserve individual rights. It's your right
to do as you wish -- including take drugs -- with your own body, and it's
your right to offer >your services -- including brain surgery -- at a
mutually negotiated price with a buyer.

So you're a pro-choice Republican?
I'm starting to like you more and more.
But, I wouldn't condone a healthcare system that prevented the have's from
buying what they wished from whom they wished.
As this has zippy to do with The Who, I'm taking it offline. If anyone wants a copy of my irrefutable response to come, let me know (also offline).

Cheers,
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true"