Paul and Russia's health care

I think it would be interesting to hear how the health care system in Russia
is by our resident Russian Who fan Helen.  Without going into private details,
she would definitely have some input (which I personally would think
interesting) due to a situation that has occurred that again I won't reveal the
private details of.

Helen, however, is currently on her way to see Paul McCartney in
Moscow............here is hoping he shows up this time Helen!!!!

Helen, my dear?  When you get back can you tell us how the show was and let
us know briefly if the health care system in Russia has been of benefit to your
family recently?

ciao,
Jo